Religions or government certificate?

If married in a church or synagogue, you'll be issued with a religious certificate. When changing names, certain government agencies may request a government issued original certified document, so you may need to order a copy from your local clerk or court or vital statistics office. Anyone legally married can apply for a government issued marriage certificate. We explain how in our free kit.

Married overseas
Legal and divorce name change
Can I advise of an address change too?
What married name can I take?
Maiden to middle name
Can I change names everywhere but not at work?
How do I organize a refund?
What kit should I buy?



Image credit:, Pós Casamento de Andréia e João Víctor


comments powered by Disqus
Powered by: